Senior Sales Representative (Pharmaceutical / Medical) - Remote
Senior Sales Representative (Admissions Advisor)
**This is a virtual / remote position based in the US.**
THE SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (ADMISSIONS ADVISOR)
Earn six figures doing life changing work! Use your sales and enrollment powers for good. We are seeking a true master of enrollment with a passion for health and wellness and understands the art of sales and closing.
At Empowered Education, Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA), we have a passion for empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change.
The Senior Sales Representative (Admissions Advisor) brings dedication and passion to help us identify the next generation of health coaches by inviting people to join the FxNA student community. They are at the forefront of assessing an individual’s fit for enrollment in Full Body Systems and deliver value through a sales conversation inside a coaching experience. Our Admissions Advisors connect people with a career that changes lives; both their own and their future clients.
WORKING WITH US
FREEDOM: We are a 100% virtual company with team members throughout 13 countries. Work from the comfort of your home surrounded by your pets
IMPACT: We’re a passionate, engaged group of people committed to a shared purpose of transforming people’s lives through functional nutrition and sustainable habit change
MONEY: Earn six figures doing life changing work. We offer a guaranteed base salary in addition to a competitive commission structure and bonus plans. We reimburse your cell phone up to $100 per month
TRAINING: Do you love self-development? We will teach you to think like an entrepreneur and become your best self
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Experience & Skills:
- You have a minimum of 5 years (7 to 10+ years preferred) proven sales experience and documented success in commission-based roles
- You have a proven history of sales success
- You're able to communicate and coach someone through their challenges and inspire them to take action despite their fears or roadblocks
- You have the ability to frame the enrollment/sales conversation as a powerful conversation to help someone bridge the gap from where they are to where they want to be
- You're a great listener, fast learner and willing to be on the phone
- You're willing to work hard because this position is performance-based
Closer: Closing sales leads is one of your primary strengths
Lead Management: You have exceptional lead management skills and are able to prioritize sales leads based on potential to close
Rapport: You are excellent at overcoming objections and are able to build immediate rapport with new leads.
Communication: If you're NOT comfortable talking to people, flushing out objections and working fast pace to build and make a difference in humanity, then this isn't for you
Motivation: You are self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm, and are capable of working independently and as part of a team. You are motivated by commission-based income and are willing to expend the energy and time needed to achieve sales goals
Technology: You have solid working knowledge of online collaboration technologies (e.g. Webex or Zoom) and sales management tools & technologies (i.e. CRM)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve expected Performance Goals by successfully enrolling prospects in our “Full Body Systems” course
- Assess potential applicants to determine if they would be a good fit for enrollment in our course
- Track high volume requests and leads via phone, email or other communication channels. Take inbound calls and answer student inquiries related to enrolling in our FBS program
- Qualify and advise potential students by helping them make their next, best step forward during their health coaching journey. Use conversational sales techniques within this coaching experience
- Complete the enrollment process for new students
- Maintain progression, conversion and other sales reports on a weekly basis
- Consult with the team leadership to ensure an excellent experience for student applicants
ABOUT FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION ALLIANCE
The Functional Nutrition Alliance, a wholly owned division of Empowered Education is a fast-growing organization and virtual clinic focused on nutrition counseling, education, and community understanding of improved health through the intersection of food and physiology.
Our mission is to create a revolution of healthcare change through awareness and nourishment. There is never a sense of deprivation when people are taught how to bring delicious and nutritious foods into their life for healing and wellness.
FxNA is committed to serving a highly underserved population -- those with chronic illness and autoimmunity, that are just not getting better with standard health and medical practices.
We are a virtual company. USA or UK location is flexible. We have colleagues across multiple time zones but it's key to be available 40 hours per week and you must be able to work between 9a-6p PST / 9a-6p EST (depending on the your time zone). Some evening and weekend hours may be required at times.
Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.