Marketing Copywriter (Remote)
**This is a 100% remote position based in the United States.**
At Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) & Empowered Education, we have a passion for empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change. We are pioneering the movement to transform healthcare into a system that WORKS!
We are seeking a Marketing Copywriter to join our team. You will be responsible for creating a wide variety of resources based on existing brand content across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter and strategic thinker, extremely self-sufficient and detail-oriented, and capable of conceiving brilliant, creative content ideas.
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Highly Productive: You have a drive to get things done. When you have a new goal or project, you are great at breaking it down into steps and then rapidly completing tasks one-by-one. You feel fulfilled by completing tasks and projects and you look forward to the next challenge. You work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines.
- Detail-Oriented: You have an unparalleled eye for detail and you are passionate about delivering mistake-free work. You are the one who catches other people’s typos, errors, and mistakes. You can be counted on to be the last one to review a document before it goes public. You are motivated by excellence and willing to give the energy and time needed to achieve it.
- Excellent Communicator: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You are comfortable communicating with various stakeholders and aren’t afraid to ask a question if you’re stumped by something.
- Versatile: Email, webpage, blog post, ad copy, download, landing page, catalog, SMS...you do it all like a pro and can easily adapt your voice and writing style to suit the medium you are writing for and to understand the audience it is intended for.
- Highly Organized: You have strong organizational skills, manage your time well, never miss a deadline, and are always looking for ways to become more efficient.
- Proactive Problem-Solver: You enjoy engaging with problems and the process of creating solutions. You are known for coming to the table with creative and useful ideas to overcome challenges.
- Agile with Technology: You have experience using online applications such as Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, Excel or other spreadsheet apps, contact management tools, project management tools (such as Asana), and more.
- Flexible and Adaptable: You can quickly reorient and ground yourself when plans and priorities change.
- Team Player: You enjoy working collaboratively. You are an enthusiastic and high-energy individual who enjoys building bridges across teams. and executing on them in an efficient manner. You will possess a love of writing, an understanding of the education market, and experience creating powerful marketing materials that excite, engage, and sell products.
- Experienced: You have a minimum of 10 years of experience writing brand email and web copy that converts, and you have stellar references from the people you assisted and/or with whom you collaborated. Teams you’ve been a part of have become more efficient and successful because of your contributions and work ethic.
- Create clear, engaging, and consistent content for a variety of marketing campaigns designed to cultivate customer relationships and generate revenue
- Ensure grammatical accuracy, message clarity, and a consistent style and voice throughout all content
- Write copy for all channels and formats, including (but not limited to): emails, landing pages, websites, blogs, flyers, presentations, social media, reports, surveys, events, and direct mail
- Proofread copy and review page layouts with a keen attention to detail
- Collaborate with the creative team about layout and design to effectively convey brand spirit and a unique customer value
- Conceive and produce effective marketing campaigns, aligned with corporate brand guidelines
- Adopt the brand style, tone, and voice for different campaigns and audiences
- Write on unfamiliar topics as needed
- Work independently and manage simultaneous projects with many moving parts
- Listen well when engaging with stakeholders and incorporate feedback to meet goals while remaining consistent with the company brand
- Upload content to corporate systems as needed, including our website
- Experience writing for Health & Wellness industry is a plus (but not required)
ABOUT FUNCTIONAL NUTRITION ALLIANCE
Functional Nutrition Alliance (FxNA) is the culmination of Andrea Nakayama’s years in both clinical practice and as an educator. FxNA patients can take classes to empower themselves with nutritional insights, connect with a Functional Nutritionist trained by Andrea for dedicated one-on-one support, and where practitioners of all kinds can share understanding and collectively move the dial forward. We need to change the way healthcare is addressed on a global scale. Andrea Nakayama and her team of Functional Nutritionists have helped thousands of people regain their health, often when no one else could.
Functional Nutrition Alliance is a wholly owned division of Empowered Education (EE). EE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.