Senior Sales Representative (Remote)
**This is a virtual / remote position based in the US.**
Senior Sales Representative (aka Clarity Coach)
Reports To: Director of Enrollment
THE SENIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (AKA CLARITY COACH)
Earn six figures doing life changing work! Use your sales and enrollment powers for good. We are seeking a true master of enrollment with a passion for health and wellness and understands the art of sales and closing.
At Empowered Education, Health Coach Institute (HCI), we have a passion for empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change.
The Senior Sales Representative (Clarity Coach) brings dedication and passion to help us identify the next generation of health coaches by inviting people to join the HCI student community. They are at the forefront of selling our ground-breaking, 6-Month Become a Health Coach program that teaches our students the art and science of habit change and nutrition so clients get real, lasting results. Our Clarity Coaches deliver value through sales conversations, while connecting with potential students on a personal level and connecting people with a career that changes lives of both the student and their future clients.
WORKING WITH US
FREEDOM: We are a 100% virtual company with team members throughout 13 countries. Work from the comfort of your home surrounded by your pets
IMPACT: We’re a passionate, engaged group of people committed to a shared purpose of transforming people’s lives through functional nutrition and sustainable habit change
MONEY: Earn six figures doing life changing work. We offer a guaranteed base salary in addition to a competitive commission structure and bonus plans. We reimburse your cell phone up to $100 per month
TRAINING: Do you love self-development? We will teach you to think like an entrepreneur and become your best self
ATTRIBUTES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Experience & Skills:
- You have a minimum of 5 years (7 to 10+ years preferred) proven sales experience and documented success in commission-based roles
- You have a proven history of sales success
- You're able to communicate and coach someone through their challenges and inspire them to take action despite their fears or roadblocks
- You have the ability to frame the enrollment/sales conversation as a powerful conversation to help someone bridge the gap from where they are to where they want to be
- You're a great listener, fast learner and willing to be on the phone
- You're willing to work hard because this position is performance-based
Closer: Closing sales leads is one of your primary strengths
Lead Management: You have exceptional lead management skills and are able to prioritize sales leads based on potential to close
Rapport: You are excellent at overcoming objections and are able to build immediate rapport with new leads.
Communication: If you're NOT comfortable talking to people, flushing out objections and working fast pace to build and make a difference in humanity, then this isn't for you
Motivation: You are self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm, and are capable of working independently and as part of a team. You are motivated by commission-based income and are willing to expend the energy and time needed to achieve sales goals
Technology: You have solid working knowledge of online collaboration technologies (e.g. Webex or Zoom) and sales management tools & technologies (i.e. CRM)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Your performance goal is based on successfully getting prospects to enroll in the “Become a Health Coach” (BHC) online course
- Assess potential applicants to determine if they would be a fit and enroll in our course
- Follow up on a high volume of requests and leads via phone, email or other communication channels for student inquiries relating to enrolling in our BHC program. Enjoys taking 75+ inbound/outbound phone calls from potential students
- Qualify and advise potential students to help them make their next, best step forward on their health coaching journey using a sales conversation inside of a coaching experience
- Complete the enrollment process for new students
- Track and maintain sales progress, conversion and related reports on a weekly basis
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
We are a dedicated and heart-centered team that is passionate about making the world a healthier, happier, more conscious place. It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.