Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (Remote)
**This is a full-time, direct hire virtual / remote position supporting a team in the United States**
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
At Empowered Education, Health Coach Institute (HCI), we have a passion for empowering people to transform their lives through nutrition, lifestyle modification, and habit change.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst is on top of the company’s performance by analyzing internal and external information and by liaising with colleagues of the different functional teams. The analyses will enable strategic and tactical decision-making and will span across top line growth, profitability and cost control. Her/she will be able to translate data analysis into usable information and ultimately business recommendations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage CRM, Sales & Marketing tools. Resolve all issues that arise with the Sales & Marketing Tools
- Develop, build, and maintain reports that contain actionable metrics to monitor the performance of our operations.
- Define & build the business intelligence
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the businesses across all functions (e.g. Sales, Marketing, and Technology)
- Build data pipelines to enable ongoing reporting of analyses
- Build and maintain (forecasting) models and analyze actual performance
- Monitor usage stats to spot key trends and formulate recommendations for taking our products to the next level
- Troubleshoot and resolve data quality issues and maintain high level of data accuracy in the data being reported
- Preferably, we would want someone who can work 8 AM to 5 PM EST
- Solid experience with data, analytics, reporting & metrics
- You must have Intermediate to strong Excel skills
- Intermediate to strong MySQL querying experience
- Prior experience with marketing & sales tools (is preferred but not a requirement)
- Previous experience in online advertising or business intelligence a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills, both technical and non-technical
- You are action-oriented; hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is a core competency of our team
- This role requires strong experience working remotely with a virtual workforce. All applicants are expected to be successful working independently in a virtual setting.
- Fluent English speaking & writing skills
ABOUT HEALTH COACH INSTITUTE
Health Coach Institute is an online learning platform that teaches individuals how to turn their passion for holistic living into a career as a Health Coach. At Health Coach Institute, we empower deeply caring people to transform their lives, create abundant careers, and change the world one coaching conversation at a time.
It is our mission to work collectively to contribute to the student experience and our company culture. We celebrate, share and live Health Coach Institute’s vision of doing what you love, with love and we are committed to working together as a team with mutual intention and purpose. We stand for living a passion-full life, striving to be the best version of ourselves, and for curiosity and learning in ever-expanding abundance. Most important, we stand together in support of our students as they step into the thrilling spotlight that is waiting for them.
Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.